Monday, September 24, 2012

BE A PART OF THE SK INNER CIRCLE!!


First I would like to share a story with you all about how I came about the movement.  It was April of 2012.  I decided to volunteer for Stamp Out Hunger through my job with United Health Care.  I loved the experience and decided to go on Twitter and find out other organizations that relate to feed the hungry.  I came across feed a billion kids and decided to look more into what it was about.  It was a movement behind the drink SK Energy.  It had been out since September of 2011 and I did not know anything about the drink.  I decided to follow the group and learn more about SK Energy.  I decided to look the group up on Facebook and before I knew it, I was involved with a group who were passionate about spreading the feed a billion message and help promote the SK Energy drink.  I love being part of the movement and want to personally invite you all to join the movement.  Not only will you be a part of something significant, but can also have lots of fun and win prizes.  You might even get a chance to meet the boss, 50 Cent! 

Go to www.skinnercircle.com and learn more about how you can spread the message and have fun while doing it! 





No comments: